Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

How can I get a medical marijuana card online?

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 years ago.

Most states that have passed laws legalizing marijuana for medical use have some type of registration program and require patients and caregivers to obtain a medical marijuana card. This page includes a state-by-state guide on how to register and obtain a card.

As of July 2010, 14 states have passed laws legalizing marijuana for medical use. These states include Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.Many of these states require patients intending to use marijuana for medical use to register first--but what exactly is required depends on the state. If you are considering talking to your doctor about using marijuana for your medical condition, then you will want to find out what is required to register in your state as medical documentation in some form is necessary in every state.

Would you like to know how to order the card online? Which state do you live in?

You could visit https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/

JACUSTOMER-gei8r3vd- :

I am in Beaumont, CA and already know of the locations here. All I want is to know what to do next.

skindoctor2000 :

You can go on the site I have mentioned above and search for the doctor in your area who would help you out getting the medicine.

JACUSTOMER-gei8r3vd- :

Can I just go to the dispensary and get the card and the supply both?

skindoctor2000 :

No you will need to meet a registered doctor first.

JACUSTOMER-gei8r3vd- :

Can this be done online - 'meet a registered doctor'?

skindoctor2000 :

Yes from the site I have mentioned above

JACUSTOMER-gei8r3vd- :

OK, thanks.