Experience:  dasdasd

burning sensation under left armpit ; sweat rash ruled out]

Customer Question

burning sensation under left armpit ; sweat rash ruled out] slight pain and tenderness in same area had this for ten days now any ideas?
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.

Has this happened before? Can you describe the rash? What did you mean by a sweat rash was ruled out and by detox? Other medical conditions?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

it feels the same as a sweat rash but no visible signs or irritation

detox; 2 day fast with herbal drinks only being taken to try and cleans system and aid lymph glands

otherwise in perfect shape

Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
And your description of the rash? What lotions have you tried?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

it is not a sweat rash it only feels similar , no swelling just burning

Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Some possibilities--a fungal infection, folliculitis (hair follicle infection) or an allergic reaction or eczema. I'd suggest Lamisil cream three times a day for a week and if that didn't help, you might need antibiotics for this. An antihistamine like benadryl may help with the burning. No antiperspirants or deoderants for now.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no indication to what it might be
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, but I did give you possible diagnoses and how to treat them--what more information would you like?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
there is no visible symptoms, hygene is good,ruling out any fungal infection, location of sensation is at junction of tricep and latisimus dorsi, there has been no physical strain or injury, i mean disrespect
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
OK--but a rash is a visible sign, so I'm a little unclear what you meant by what you just said?