Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

what is the quickest way to get meth out of your system to

what is the quickest way to get meth out of your system to pass a urine test. and how long does it take.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

The drug dtection time for meth is around 2-5 days. There is absolutely no solution available that can clear your system. Even if you use any such solution, then that solution will dilute your urine and your drug test will be termed as positive. Just give it 5 days and the drug will leave your system automatically.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.