Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career

i feel light headed, my stomach feels funny and makes me want

Customer Question

i feel light headed, my stomach feels funny and makes me want to have a bowel movement..ekg and sugar test done last week is normal..i feel really sick
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

Sorry to hear about your problem

Well it seems to be a sort of gastritis or petic ulcer that may be causing you these symptoms. The gastritis if acute or a peptic ulcer can cause increase in intestinal movements due to irritation in gut. You can take a proton pump inhibitor i.e omeprazole that is very effective in such situations. If it does not help, then your best course would be to visit an ER where you would be examined and an IV infusion can be given to relieve the symptoms.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.