Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

my daughter has swollen hands and feet and a red rash all over

Customer Question

my daughter has swollen hands and feet and a red rash all over her body it started out aabout the size of a 5p peace and it has now got worse its grown in to big patches
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 6 years ago.

How long has this been going on? Does it itch? What was the doctor's diagnosis and treatment?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
they said its just a red bullseye looking rash it is itchy but no treatment its been going on since vesterday moring and its just getting worse
Any fever, joint pain?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
her feet are that swollen that she cant walk on them she is saying she has somethink in her throuth and she says she has pains in her tummy
OK--with the bull's-eye rash, this sounds like Lyme disease and she needs antibiotics now. I'd start with doxycycline 100 mg twice a day. You should insist that the doctors evaluate and treat her for this.