Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

hi . i have a question about penis pumping. my wife likes it

hi . i have a question about penis pumping. my wife likes it sometimes and sometimes she says it is to big. but when she has been drinking she loves it. why
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thanks for your question.

Do you use penis pumps ?
Do you have any problem with erection ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes i use a penis pump becuase i think i am small and i dont have a problem with getting a erection. but i like the way it is after using it. my wife likes it sometimes but soetimes she says it is to big. and when she has been drinking she loves why is that

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 5 years ago.
First of all you should know of all the possible complications of using penile pumps.

Bleeding under the surface of the skin of the penis .( Over-enthusiastic pumping can burst blood vessels )

Pain or bruising of the penis

Using penis pumps can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less-firm erections in long run .

So unless you have problems with erectile dysfunction you should avoid using penis pump .
Most studies says that pumps are not effective in penis enlargement .
Using a vacuum pump may create an illusion of a larger penis, but results are seldom permanent.

For further reading
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis-pump/MY00795/DSECTION=risks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 5 years ago.
( my wife likes it sometimes but soetimes she says it is to big)

Regarding your wife i would like to add alcohol numbs down the rational thinking of the brain and when you use penile pump the illusion created by the size results in an increased liking for the short term .

So the decision should be taken by you keeping in mind the risks involved by using penis pumps .

But yes i have seen patients with complications arising after using penis pumps .