PK
PK, Doctor
Experience:  MD
16173041

are they going to stop making oxycodone

are they going to stop making oxycodone?
Category: Medical
Expert:  PK replied 3 years ago.

PK :

Hello

PK :

Welcome to just answer...

PK :

No they are not going to stop making it

Customer:

hello sir i have been hearing alot of rumors of the removal of 30mg oxycodone. is this tru? if it is when is it going to happen?

PK :

No

PK :

They are not going to stop making it

PK :

It is widely available and is here to stay

PK :

So you need not worry

PK :

I hope this helps you with your apprehensions..

PK :

take care and god bless

PK :

do let me know if you have further doubts

PK :

?I would appreciate it if you could accept the answer if you feel I answered you as it is only then that will I be credited for my work..

PK :

Thank you..

Customer:

well i appreciate the answer and if that is true then i am happy with it but i still ask; why and how did these rumors start? not to doubt your knowledge but how can you be so sure of this?

PK :

Well I deal in this medication on a daily basis

PK :

have interactions with medical representatives

PK :

if there was something like this we would have been informed

PK :

I do not know why these rumors were spread

PK :

It is widely used and there is no reason for them to stop making it

PK :

So please do not worry

PK :

I hope you are getting my point?

Customer:

ok last question, which i should have asked before, are you a licensed doctor? i see that you are in india,you do know that my question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX in the u.s.,right?

PK :

Yes

PK :

We are all licensed doctors and our licenses have been verified

PK :

Yes I am aware that you are in the United states

PK :

I know you are referring to the use of the drug in the United states

PK :

My answer is in accordance with the same..

Customer:

ok thank you i am satisfied, now i wont be billed more than 14 dollars correct?

PK :

NO you will not

PK :

You are welcome...

Customer:

ok thank you goodbye

PK :

Please accept the answer if you are satisfied so that I can be credited for my work...

PK :

Thank you..

PK, Doctor
Experience: MD