Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.

Symptoms Tickle feeling in chest and sometimes back......Shoulders

Symptoms: Tickle feeling in chest and sometimes back......Shoulders feel heavy and pectoral muscles feel heavy and sometimes pressure.....Center of chest gets very hot and feels like a pressure when sexually aroused...when I wake up...everything is fine....once I get moving around all of this takes place
Such unusual sensations in various parts of the body are called Dysthesias. They may occur in a patch of skin or over a whole limb.

The different types of abnormal sensations that are experienced include warm sensation, cold sensation, burning, itching, crawling, pressure, etc. This is often accompanied by numbness at the site.

Dysthesias occur due to a sensation in the nerves. This can occur due to diabetes, thyroid disorders, stress, anxiety, aging, etc. You should first check up with your doctor to check for these conditions, specially diabetes and hypothyroidism.

There are various ways to treat Dysesthesias. This also depends on the cause. In general, Maintaining optimum weight, proper diet, vitamin supplements, exercise, treating stress and depression will help in reducing the symptoms. You should try to achieve this at home. You should also take Vitamin B and Vitamin E supplements which are available at all pharmacies. You should also go for regular exercise.

If these steps do not help, you need to consult a neurologist for this. You may need tests like Nerve conduction tests to diagnose your condition. Medicines like Lyrica can help in this.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please click on the green 'accept' button below for accepting this answer. Feedback/Bonus will be appreciated.