Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

I have a small pin hole at the base of my penis hole where

I have a small pin hole at the base of my penis hole where I urinate from. The urine actually will flow from this pin hole if I do not push enough. This pin hole is now starting to burn a bit after I urinate, and is getting very embarrasing because the urine will spray onto my pants from this pin hole /tear. I have done nothing to this point, thinking it would heal. Any recommendations?

Neposprin? Vaseline (block the spores)?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.

At which site on the penis precisely? Is it on the undersurface? When did you consult doctor for it last? How large is the whole?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It is on the undersurface literally at the very end of the penis/hole slit. I have not colsuted a dcotor on it yet. The hole is extrmely tiny, about the size of a pin hole. It looks like an extension of the penis hole/slit. It is hard to detect unless under abright light.

Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.
Is it present since birth?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No, not that I know of. The urine drbbling out of it has been going on on for 3-4 years. It took me years to realize it. It definitely is a "new" tear/pinhole.

Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

It is unusual to have a hole developed in adult life unless you have an injury or an infection or abscess producing a fistula. I would advise to get an examination by an urologist. Doctor can then ask for tests, if he thinks necessary. I think you need to get it closed by operation. Medicine may not help it.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.