Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

Everytime that I eat my stomach cramps up, but at the same

Everytime that I eat my stomach cramps up, but at the same time I feel hungry all the time. What could be wrong?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

How long has it been like this?
Does the pain occur in whole abdomen or at one place only?
Are you taking any medicine constantly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's been like this for about a week. the pain feels like a large gas bubble. And I do not take any medications.
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
Hello agaian

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Well there can be two possibilities here. One is that there might be some peptic ulcer that causes pain in the abdomen when you consume food . This can be caused by increased acidity in the stomach or by some spicy foods.
The second option is that there might be some infection in the intestine , that can result in crampy pain in whole of abdomen.
Some investigations can be done to reach a diagnosis. These include
Stool for occult blood
Stool RE
Stool culture and sensitivity

Your best course would be to get these tests done and visit your doctor who could examine you and confirm the diagnosis , so that the treatment is begun.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career