911DOC
911DOC, Board Certified Dr.
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Physician
19155615

I am looking into the male enhancement pill called longinexx

I am looking into the male enhancement pill called longinexx and was wondering if this supplement had side effects that were unhealthy and bad for you? thankd
Category: Medical
Expert:  911DOC replied 3 years ago.

911DOC :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

911DOC :

This supplement has the bad side effect of separating you from your money and doing nothing that changes anything.

911DOC :

Sorry, there's just no way to take a pill and make the penis get bigger/longer/thicker in any permanent way.

Customer :

so it will only work as i am taking the pill?

Customer :

is the pill unhealthy?

911DOC :

look, if the 'original' male enhancement pill worked... you may remember smilin' bob with 'enzyte' then 'enzyte' would still be on TV....

911DOC :

viagra works to allow folks to acheive an erection when they otherwise couldn't...

911DOC :

it does not make the penis bigger...

911DOC :

it is FDA approved and tested...

911DOC :

none of the products that claim to 'enhance' you (by the way, what does that mean exactly?) are FDA approved or FDA tested....

911DOC :

it is a SCAM, and even the name should tip you off...

911DOC :

supposed to look like a chemical name but it isn't...

911DOC :

I have no idea what's in it and cant tell from the website either....

911DOC :

let me ask you this question....

911DOC :

if I told you that I could give you a pill to make your small toe of your left foot bigger, but nothing else on your body... would you believe me?

Customer :

ok

Customer :

no

911DOC :

if you have a bottle can you read to me what the 'active ingredients are'?

911DOC :

also, if you try to search longinexx you get a bunch of fake blogs and things that 'prove' it works... but nothing... not a stitch of it is from any reputable medical or pharmacy source....

911DOC :

and I bet they give you a money back guarantee, right?

911DOC :

well how are you going to claim it?

Customer :

longinexx contains the following: L-Arginine, Butea Superba, A Vasobolic formula that consists of compounds such as DHEA, Butea Superba, Long Pepper, Long Jack, Cnidium Monnier and Yohimbe.

911DOC :

are they going to want before and after photos?

911DOC :

can you really imagine having that conversation with a female on the phone?

911DOC :

butea superba is ?????

911DOC :

l arginine is an amino acid that you can get in a lot of different foods or regular vitamins...

911DOC :

dhea?

911DOC :

not in any quantity without FDA approval..

Customer :

it said it may only increse girth

911DOC :

the only thing in it that might have any effect is yohimbine and it was what we gave (it never worked) before viagra came along....

911DOC :

"long pepper'' and ''long jack''?????

911DOC :

someone is laughing all the way to the bank....

Customer :

what is yohimbine

911DOC :

'may' only increase girth....

911DOC :

yohimbine is an herbal derivative that does work in a way similar to viagra, but it is much less potent....

Customer :

i didnt buy it i was just hoped it would work

911DOC :

I understand... I truly wish it did... if it did I would be double dosing!

Customer :

so theres nothing that works?

911DOC :

they won't be around as 'loninexx' in four months.... they will change the name and come out with a new commercial...

911DOC :

do you have a problem with erections or is it simply a size issue?

Customer :

sometimes both

911DOC :

well there's no 'sometimes' to size... it's either small when erect or it isn't... most men at full erection are about 5 inches long....

911DOC :

if you have problems with performance then seeing a regular physician is the first step and there are plenty of things to try even before viagra...

911DOC :

a good summary of the 'longinexx' type pills is at www.livestrong.com

911DOC :

under 'male enhancement pills'

Customer :

ok thanks

Customer :

my problem is more girth then length

911DOC :

you are very welcome....

911DOC :

some urologists will do collagen injections, but they don't last....

911DOC :

at least in terms of the penis we are what we are given....

911DOC :

please click 'accept' so that I can be reimbursed for my time and thanks for your business.

911DOC, Board Certified Dr.
Experience: Emergency Medicine Physician