Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

How Long Does K2 Stay In Your System?

How long does K2 stay in your system?

I assume that you are asking this question in regards to drug testing?

If you can give me some information on your use of K2 and any other drugs and the type of drug testing that you are having I will be happy to give you some information.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I was wondering how long will K2 stay in my system, and if is there something I can take to flush my system?

"K2" or "Spice" is a street name given to a drug/mixture that typically contains JWH-018. While this substance does have effects similar to marijuana (which contains THC), this chemical does not contain THC and is not detected by current marijuana drug tests.

However, you should be aware that since this product is not manufactured and sold through legitimate channels - there is always the possibility that the substance that you purchase would contain marijuana (or even some other illegal drug such as methamphetamine) which would be detected in the urine.

There is nothing that you can do to hasten the removal of K2 or any other illegal drug from your body. Despite the claims for various products or home concoctions promoted on the internet, there is not a shred of scientific evidence that any of these products are effective.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How long will K2 stay in your system?

Unfortunately, the metabolism of JHW-018 is not well studied. It likely has a similar length of duration to marijuana - for isolated use 3-5 days, and for heavy regular use 15-30 days or more.