Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

does total eclipse rely detox work in passing a drug test in

does total eclipse rely detox work in passing a drug test in less then 8 hours? I need to know if you pee 3 times, will my urine pass the drug test?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

Well the claims made by the company that makes this preparation are very high but in practise very few have been able to get through the test. Personally, I have seen people using this product with zero results and at the end they said that it only removed money from their pockets successfully. It causes the urine to become dilute which will raise eyebrows and this product can thus be detected in your stream and will lead you in more trouble even.
To sum it up, it is a total hoax and this product is of no benefit at all..

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Please ask if any further questions or click accept to give answer credit..

Best regards.
Dr. Sam
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Are you not getting my messages here?
Please let me know if any such problem or ask a follow up question..

Best regards
Dr. Sam
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Sam,

I am not seeing what your answer is. Can you please tell me what your anser is

Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Hello again

With all the explanation above, I want to say , that it does not help at all in clearing test in less than 8 hours even if you pee three times, it will not clear up the system of any substance and will result in failure of drug test. The claims made by the company are without any proof and statistics in their favour.

Best of luck...Take care.