DOC EK
DOC EK, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R)
41140702

I rubbed my penis against a girls cliterous for like 10 seconds

Customer Question

I rubbed my penis against a girl’s cliterous for like 10 seconds i had not ejaculated nor penetrated her and had washed my penis before my last ejaculation which was over 24 hours of this instance I had urinated many times before this. How likely is she pregnant I don’t think there was any precum unlikely there was and there was no penetration only the back of the penis rubbing against her cliterous for a few seconds the head of the penis did not touch the vagina.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DOC EK replied 3 years ago.

DOC EK :

Hi

DOC EK :

rubbing against her clitoris won,t make her pregnant

Customer :

i didnt ejaculate like when i masterbate

Customer :

what about precum

DOC EK :

as you did not penetrated so there are no chances of her getting pregnant

Customer :

i didnt ejaculate just rubbed my penis against her vagina

Customer :

what happens if the tip of the penis goes in for a 3 seconds

DOC EK :

sperms are present in the ejaculate so without ejaculating and just rubbing the clitoris won,t make her pregnant

Customer :

is there sperm in precum i had urinated before this

Customer :

so the shaft would have been clean

Customer :

can precum make a girl pregnant ?

DOC EK :

well there are some conflicting studies on that

DOC EK :

some of them says there is not any sperm in it and that is the reason why withdrawl method is considered a method of contraception as it is stated that precum can only be a lubricant

Customer :

but without penetration there is no chance and without ejaculating there is no chance of her becoming pregnant

DOC EK :

but there are other who believe this is not the case and there are some sperms in it and can make a lady pregnant

DOC EK :

it is said that if someone has a recent ejaculation then there are chances that in the next encounter the precum may conatin some sperms

DOC EK :

so in your case chances to get pregnant are unlikely

Customer :

but if you wash and urinate the shaft is clean and if the penis only rubbed the clitorus for a few seconds there is no way how she is pregnant

DOC EK :

yes you are right it is very unlikely

Customer :

what percentage is it likely

Customer :

?

DOC EK :

the percentage has not been exactly calculated but it is not beyond possibility though as i said the chances are low

Customer :

ok

Customer :

thanks

DOC EK :

any more question

DOC EK :

click ACCEPT so that i may be credited for my work

DOC EK, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if the penis rubs against the vagina can she get pregnant even though there is no ejacualting

Expert:  DOC EK replied 3 years ago.
I already mentioned above that is a possibility though the percentage of it is not very high and i also have mentioned the situations in which it can happen

Regards

DR EK