Experiencing tightness (inflammation?) entire right side of body. Several dr visits with no answer toward cause - hoping to identify cause, 2nd opinion, or questions to ask dr on next visit. Symptoms initially presented 6mo as right-side right-sided paresthesias transitioning over this time period to 'tightness' sensation with pain:
1. Above and to right of right eye back across scalp - strongly accentuated by raising eyebrows
2. Right cheekbone - accentuated by 'big' smile
3. Right side of neck from back of jaw/ear area running down along esophagus to collarbone (feels like a 'rope') - strongly accentuated by turning head to left'
4. Right shoulder blade area running down back, in the front, just below shoulder running down right side of nipple to lower ribcage. Strongly accentuated by inhaling deeply - feels like chest is tight and lung
cannot fully inflate
5. Mild down outside shoulder outside of arm and forearm
6. Significant discomfort beginning beltline running down both front and back of leg concentrated mostly (front) above knee, calf, shin
7. Right side of throat feels mildly "sore"
Symptoms exclusive to right side of body. No real answers to date as to what could be cause. Am concerned for cancer, liver damage (alcohol hx), infection of some kind, or???