Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon
25472284

WHAT SHPULD THE DIVINCI SURGEON DISCUSS WITH ME ABOUT THE ROBOTIC

WHAT SHPULD THE DIVINCI SURGEON DISCUSS WITH ME ABOUT THE ROBOTIC DEVICE TO HELP ME DECIDE?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is important for your doctor/surgeon to discuss the amount of blood loss during the procedure compared to the standard procedure; the recovery time after the Divinci Robotic procedure compared to the standard procedure; the overall complication after this procedure compared to the standard procedure; and the overall outcome of the patients based on a known study - in order to justify the cost. Finally, what is the chance that Robotic device will malfunction during the procedure, and whether there is an automatic means to halt the Robotic device.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.