Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician

They found slush in my gallbladder does this means they need

They found slush in my gallbladder does this means they need to take it out?
Hello, Welcome to justanswer and thank you for your question.

Do you have - abdominal pain, nausea?
How long back you were diagnosed as Gallbladder sludge?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I have abdominal pain, bloating, gas, nausea when i get a flare up. I have been to many doctors and dont get help. They just found it last week.
Well, the gallbladder sludge is the result of the combination of bile particles, calcium salts and cholesterol crystals.
Also sometimes the gallbladder sludge dissolves on its own and disappears for reasons unknown to doctors. You need to wait for sometime, and have patience.
If the symptoms, are severe and it does not disappear, then doctor ,will advise for gall bladder removal by surgery.

Avoid fatty foods, and avoid foods that are spicy or acidic are also known to trigger gallbladder attacks. You should take diets high in calcium and fiber. Take plenty of water, and take- apples, artichokes, avocados, prunes, low fat cottage cheese, and coconuts.
Taking raw vegetables, fresh fruits and fruit juices, whole grains, and nuts and seeds will be helpful.

Apply wait and watch approach, and get a re-check after some time.
I wish for your good health.
take care

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well I have been like this for three years and it only seems to be getting worse. My attacks are more severe now. I guess its up to the surgeon i will be seeing next week.
I understand your condition, and the only way to get rid from the symptoms, is to take gall bladder out of body.
You need to see Surgeon and decide the course of action.
Take care.

Please click green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work.
Your Positive feedback and BONUS is always welcome