Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

Is Sensa, the weight loss product, safe for diabetics

Is Sensa, the weight loss product, safe for diabetics?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

Well the ingredients of Sensa are generally recognized as safe for , but the product in itself is not FDA approved. It causes weight loss by suppressing the hunger or appetite. It tells the brain that food is not required so you would end up taking less food than usual. But for a diabetic, it can be disastrous, as a lack of food can cause significant Hypoglycemia and can be catastrophic. So it is not safe for diabetics.
Your best course would be to use it after discussing it with your doctor so that he may be able to adjust your dose accordingly to lessen the prospects of hypoglycemia.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.