Dr.David
Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS
6554558

Abdominal pain, gas, bloating, chills and sweating that come

Abdominal pain, gas, bloating, chills and sweating that come and go, NO vomiting or diahrea. Pain more severe after eating. Began 6 days ago after eating large amount of store bought mushrooms and alfalfa sprouts, onions, bread. New symptom this evening of pain (feels like gas or pulled muscle) where my left leg attaches to my torso.
Hello
Welcome to the just answer website. This is suggestive of gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.It is caused by a various causes like physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections,excessive use of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
To get relief from bloating & other symptoms,take antacid- Gaviscon.It contains alginic acid and sodium bicarbonate.The combination of the alginic acid and bicarbonate will create a foam barrier which floats on the stomach acid,providing great relief from bloating.

Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.Both these are available without a prescription.Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption.Dont take fried,spicy,salty,chilly food items.Avoid those things that irritate your stomach or cause your symptoms to flare up.