Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing

can a man grow female breasts and if so how , how long would

can a man grow female breasts and if so how , how long would it take and how big would they get and how can i get the stuff to grow them ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 3 years ago.

Doctor Cameron :

hi

Doctor Cameron :

Yes, you can grow female breasts

Doctor Cameron :

You need to take female hormones, like estrogen

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.

For men who desire to grow female-like breasts, the options are almost identical to a women's options for nonsurgical augmentation. While men can also undergo surgical breast augmentation, it may be more difficult due to a lack of protruding flesh to work with, since most men do not have a lot of extra tissue in the chest area to be conducive to implant insertion. Because of this, male breast augmentation surgeries can often come out looking more un-natural than usual, due to a lack of fleshy tissue to cover the round, and sometimes hard looking implant.

This is precisely why men, whether they be transgender or simply have a fetish desire to grow breasts, are looking for better and more effective and natural looking options to enlarge their chest. There are countless success stories from men who have tried natural breast enhancement products, just like women, and experienced excellent results with adequate length of time on the product, as well as proper and consistent usage.

Biological male breast tissue does not behave all that differently from female breast tissue. When exposed to the right amount of external stimulation factors, as well as the right formula for hormonal and glandular stimulation, the environment for additional breast growth is created.

How Can A Man Achieve Successful Breast Growth?

Men are subject to the same guidelines as women too in most cases, and for most male breast enhancement products the same guidelines apply. It is advisable to combine breast massage as a stimulating factor to set the stage for maximum "breast expansion" while adhering to a natural enhancement routine.

This is most effective when the massage is done with a quality serum or cream formulated with external stimulating factors, such as caffeine (although caffeine should not be orally taken while on a supplement - it will dilute the effectiveness of the product usually), and other stimulating ingredients containing plant estrogens and firming and toning tonics.

Some lighter chest exercises will help to lift the pectoral muscles so that the breast tissue that is currently there and any subsequent breast growth from supplementation is forced outward. This also helps to round, tone and firm the breast area for a fuller look that is more feminine and curvaceous. This may include some lightweight chest flies, modified push ups, light squeezing of the lateral pectoral muscles, or the muscles that run up the side of the breast.

A balanced diet is always recommended for men on breast supplements. A balanced diet creates an ideal environment that is more conducive to breast growth by regulating the hormones and allowing a supplement to better perform its duties.

Men wanting to grow breasts have some excellent options. The effectiveness of natural supplementation has been proven through personal testimonials and even pictures have been documented proving its effectiveness on biological males. So if you are a male looking to enhance your current breast size and further feminize your body, there are options out there - you just need to pick the right product or regimen for you.

Visit Male Breast Enhancement Options for more information on where to find the best in natural male breast enhancement. Danna Schneider is the webmaster of BreastEnhancePill.com, a product comparison and review guide for natural breast enhancement, providing tips, articles, information, and a daily blog.

Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Danna_Schneider

Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience: American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how can i get the female hormones estrogen ?
you need to ask your doctor for a prescription.
Dr. Natasha, Doctor