Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS

my blood sugar keeps at 103-102 fasting does this mean that

my blood sugar keeps at 103-102 fasting does this mean that I'n a diabetic?
Welcome to the just answer website. Level of Blood sugar on waking up with an empty stomach should be normally between 80 to 110 mg/dl. When the fasting blood sugar level is between 100 and 125 mg/dL, it is termed as border line diabetes..Prediabetes or borderline diabetes is when the blood sugar is elevated but not high enough to meet criteria for diabetes. Here, the fasting blood glucose is elevated above what is considered to be glucose levels normal range. However, these levels are not high enough to be diagnostic of diabetes mellitus.Regards-
Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.