Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

what is the treatment for wood stain fume exposure _

Customer Question

what is the treatment for wood stain fume exposure?_
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

Sorry to hear about your problem

Well the treatment would be symptomatic and depends on the symptoms caused by the inhalation. it is an emergency of course. you must seek urgent medical care. The symptoms of poisoning can be throat swelling, breathing difficulty, abdominal pain, hypotension, vomiting , collapse, coma etc. You can call the National Poison Control Center and can take expert advise on poisoning. the number is XXXXX You can call this number for help.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have respiratory symptoms, and I am concerned that I have neurological impairment as well. I am concerned that if I go to a medical doctor, he would not give me the correct treatment. Is there any short term treatment?
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Hello again

Do not worry. they would give you the correct supportive treatment. the number that I have given you are the experts for this field and help hundreds of people with poisoning every day. So just trust the doctors in your area and they would also call the poison help center number that is written in the above answer.

Best of luck...Take care.