Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

i have a terrible taste in my mouth like gasoline or eucalyptus

Customer Question

i have a terrible taste in my mouth like gasoline or eucalyptus its just awful but i feel healthy and eat well ??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have details. any history of heart burns? duration of this symptom? you have used any antibiotic recently? any history of diabetes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ive had heartburn in the past but i havnt had it for months.i have not used any antibiotics in a very long time i am 62 and have never been tested for diabetes professionally but in the past i have bought the test strips just to make sure . they always came back negative.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the details. Sorry for the delay, actually I was waiting for your reply and then went offline. Just came here and got your message. I would say that there are few important possibilities which should be investigated and these are acid-peptic disease, neuropathy, neurological manifestations. I will suggest you to take Tab. Prevacid 30mg one tablet daily half an hour before breakfast for three weeks initially. Evaluation by your physician is also recommended. Avoid alcohol, avoid spicy or junk food. Take multivitamins one tablet daily. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience: Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
about a year ago my dog saw another dog while on his chain he ran after it and wrapped the chain around my ankle it was terribly swollen but no one seemed to be interested and since i dont have insurance i could not go to a real professional about it since then i have had vertigo,terrible pain in my foot. bones had to have been misplaced.i mean you can feel them.and my toes go numb and feel better when pointed up wht can i do
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you have still not replied to my second question??know you are very buy but i got to see whats wrong unless i am looking at wrong page please when you get a moment take a look at my second response thank you for your help Customer how did you get this name very few people know my middle name is XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. Always here for your help & guidance. Actually I went offline after giving you an answer and then came here again now online and got your message. To be honest with you as you already mentioned that there is problem with the insurance but still x-ray is a must to see that ankle & foot in order to rule out any fracture & bony injuries. You are having consistent pain, numbness due to nerve compression which is most likely due to bony injury. I will suggest you to have an x-ray to rule out that and apply brufen gel there for five days. I will also advise you to take Tab. Aleve for pain relief as this will also help in reducing swelling. Evaluation is a must for you as soon as possible. Best wishes.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.

Edited by Dr. Amir on 10/7/2010 at 9:43 PM EST
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thankyou so much for replying and you have given me some good ideas .ill probably be in touch but i know you are a busy man again i m sure you are right and i will follow your advice thankyou eclaire.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 3 years ago.
You welcome and many best wishes for you. Always here for your guidance any time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes i understand going through procedures and will be in contac next week to see what arthritis medicines are the best for me when i get to a doctor ive already been diagnosed its a family curse well hope you all have a great holiday
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 3 years ago.
Thanks a lot and you too have a great time. Many best wishes and good luck. Always here for your guidance anytime.