Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

I have a metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, tiredness, back

Customer Question

I have a metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, tiredness, back pain, arm weakness, leg pain, blurry vision
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
are you diagnosed of any medical condition?
has any tests been done for your symptoms?
on any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no i have no medical condition and no tests have been done, only medication i am on is the ranitidine. I am also NOT pregnant as have had period and a negative test before that!

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
Dear Jacustomer,

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,I will advise that you ask your physician to do a physical exam,serum tsh,fasting blood glucose as impaired fasting blood glucose may cause blurry vision,weakness fatigue ,imbalance of thyroid hormone can present with fatigue,pain and weakness as you described.
The metallic taste in your mouth does seem to be due to underlying reflux disease,so I will advise that you take over the counter prilosec(omeprazole) which will take care of it.This medication is more efficacious than ranitdine.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.