Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

Does Collagena Medica work as advertised

Does Collagena Medica work as advertised?
Chat Conversation Started
Dr.Sam :

Hello! Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

Dr.Sam :

Well this product as the name suggests can provide collagen as is claimed by the owners. But there are many things that do not support the claim.

Dr.Sam :

!st is that collagen can not be absorbed by our body as such. it has to be broken down to be reabsorbed.

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

That's the sort of thing I want to know.

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

Yes?

Dr.Sam :

Suppliments contain animal cartilage which is different in structure to what is required by our body so it cant just replace collagen in the cartilages

Dr.Sam :

Lastly no trilas have been performed to judge the efficacy of the suppliment.

Dr.Sam :

It is supposed or claimed to help the arthritis related issues by enhancing the cartilage through an increase in collagen, which you can see by above facts is highly unlikely.

Dr.Sam :

It is not likely to interact with your medication but there are no clinical trials for it

Dr.Sam :

Your best course would be to continue with your medicine rather than replacing them with it. Also adding it would further add to your long list of medicine. So it would not be recommended to use it as a beneficial effect is not expected

Dr.Sam :

Please ask if any further question

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

How disappointing. It looks like it could do so much for me if only it was efficatious and safe.

Dr.Sam :

I am sorry but I had to tell you the facts.

Dr.Sam :

Any thing else i could help you with

Dr.Sam :

?

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

That's what I'm after, the facts. Wouldn't want to burden my body with it if it won't work.

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

Thanks for the information

Dr.Sam :

you are most welcome

Dr.Sam :

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.

Dr.Sam :

anything else I could help you with?

Dr.Sam :

Please ask if you have any further question

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

I had hopes that the claims for this supplement were true but you told me they weren't. You have saved me from wasting my money as well as ingesting a useless substance. Thank you. You have earned your reward today. Thank you. Virginia

Dr.Sam :

You are most welcome Virginia

Dr.Sam :

Best of luck...Take care.

Dr.Sam :

You may have to enetr chat to accept

JACUSTOMER-c7msb762- :

How do I enter the chat?

Dr.Sam :

ou are in the chat, so you can click accept now