Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

does xanogen and hgh factor really work making your genitals

does xanogen and hgh factor really work? making your genitals bigger?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Dr.Sam :

Hello! Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

JACUSTOMER-va9int74- :

hello

Dr.Sam :

Hi.

Dr.Sam :

Please wait for few moments while i am working on answer for you

JACUSTOMER-va9int74- :

umm does xanogen and hgh factor really work?? or any other supplements

JACUSTOMER-va9int74- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-va9int74- :

thanks

Dr.Sam :

As far is the Xanogen is concerned, I can assure you that there is no proof or study which can substantiate the claim of the selling company that it works. no product has been approved by FDA that can enlarge penis. This product contains herbs and suppliments which have not been studied . It would not be advisable to waste your money on that

JACUSTOMER-va9int74- :

oh ... is there any other way?

Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.

Despite the dramatic claims made by this product and other similar products, there is not a single medication, device, cream, supplement, pill or exercise that is going to increase the size of your penis.

You may also see adds from physicians promoting surgery for enlargment. This type of sugery is considered experimental and NOT recommended by any reputable professional medical association or society.

Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Dr.Sam :

No, except surgery there is no authenticated way of doing so. There are surgical procedures which can release the ligaments in the base of penis and would cause lengthening of penis.

Dr.Sam :

Please enter chat to correspond

Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.

Please ask if you have any further questions.

his conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how do i get back into chat ?? :S
I believe that a word of caution should be added to the answer that the other expert provided.

He is correct that there are indeed surgical procedures that CLAIM to enlarge the penis. The effectiveness of these procedures is not well established, and they are not recommended by any professional medical association.

Here is a link that takes you to the official policy statement of the American Urological Association - that clearly states that these procedures have not been show to be either safe or effective.
http://www.auanet.org/content/guidelines-and-quality-care/policy-statements/p/penile-augmentation-surgery.cfm

This link gives guidelines, specifically that only those who measure less than 4 cm (1.6 inches) when flaccid or 7.5 cm (3 inches) when erect should be considered for any such surgery.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8709382

This recent review article reached the conclusion that cosmetic surgery to enlarge the penis remains investigational and should be discouraged. It also mentions some of the potential complications including disagreeable scaring, deformity and even the penis becoming SHORTER.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18760874