Dr. Haroon Iqbal
Dr. Haroon Iqbal, Doctor
Experience:  18 years experience in all fields of Surgery and Medicine. Vast experience in Emergency care.

causes of constant itching of private part

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Haroon Iqbal replied 6 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer!

Is itching with or without discharge ?

Exact location?

Since how long?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
without discharge..Genitals and for 3months now..
Have you used any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No medication apply yet..

Thank you very much for your input.

Well there are many causes of itch without discharge.One possible cause may be advancing age , deficiency of Vit.B2,B12, Folic acid and iron, allergies , and psychological factors.Also itch may be due to fungal infection.I will advise you to use a supplement containing these vitamins , and use anti fungals like miconazole and clotrimazole pills and cream along with antihistamines like Benadryl and a good steroid cream.If there is no relief please consult your physician.A bath with baking soda helps increase the Ph of the Vagina and helps vanish itch of that part.
Hope i have answered your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I also forget things easily..

One thing more , itching of this nature could be due to psychological causes also like anxiety , tiredness etc. I will suggest that you must train your brain to focus on one thing at a time and do aerobic exercises to improve blood supply to your brain and body .As the general health will improve as your metal abilities will flourish too.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks doc.. I forget things easily too.. what could be the cause to that? and possible medication please
Actually slight forgetfulness with advancing age is not abnormal and i think you should be using the vitamins i prescribed along with Ginseng which is a natural herb with almonds and olives since they have a very good results for such patients.Try to be calm and relaxed and avoid nervousness and the things will improve a lot.God bless
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you doc .what is Herpes ?
You are most welcome.I think you should take this question as a new question.However , in short , herpes , is a viral infection of the skin and is of two types HSV1 which effects non genital parts like face and HSV2 which is known as genital herpes.God bless.