Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

my grandson is obsessed with Henry the hoover and wants only

my grandson is obsessed with Henry the hoover and wants only to play with him constantly, what should i do?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is not unusual for a 2-3 year old to be obsessed with a particular character. However, if there are other behavioral patterns of symptoms such as repetitive action, body movements (tics), unusual noise, speech or other delays in developmental milestone for his age, then it would rise some concern. In the meantime, I suggest that you take him to a pediatric neurologist for a closer evaluation to exclude conditions such as autism.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.