Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

I did a small line of cocaine a little over 4 months ago when

I did a small line of cocaine a little over 4 months ago when I was drunk, it was my only time doing any drugs. I have a hair drug test in two weeks that will test a 90 day history of drug use, will I pass?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

The hair test for cocaine will detect the drug for up to 90 days after use (less likely 120 days). Since you last used it more than 120 days ago, then you will be already - and most likely pass the test.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.