Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

list of blood pressure medications so I can keep it filed

I need a list of blood pressure medications so I can keep it filed. I'm on at least 5. Thank you for your help.

Welcome to Just Answer:

Medications used to treat blood pressure are: Below is a list for the various antihypertensive medications.

Medications for Hypertension - Hypertension Center - Everyday Health

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.