Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.

Butt sores what causes them and cure

Butt sores what causes them and cure
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
are you diagnosed of any medical condition?
any history of diabetes?
on any medications?
from how long are you having present symptoms(sores)?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This a situation that is very bad and will be less at times but always there.Running sores. The proxide has been the only thing that helps to any degree! The sores are about the size of a penny
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,I will advise that you see a physician who can do a physical exam,as underlying infectious pathology(staph) is most likely responsible for your recurrent butt sores as you described.Meanwhile I will advise that you get over the counter mupirocin which will help subside your symptoms.
Also ask the physicain to check your fasting blood glucose as impaired fasting blood glucose can predispose you to get recurrent sores too,so this too needs to be ruled out.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.