Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

What is Oxymethobol and what is its effects

What is Oxymethobol and what is its effects?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
Dear Jacustomer,

Oxymethobol comes with a trade name anodrol.
Anodrol, an oral anabolic steroid made up of the compound oxymethobol.This is a steroid supplement used to increase testosterone, muscle strength, muscle size and endurance.
There are several reproductive issues that can arise as a result of the increased levels of testosterone present when using steroids like oxymethabol. These include prostate enlargement, shrinkage of the testicles and sterility.Steroids cause liver enzymes to become elevated after they are done breaking it down, and eventually this can lead to long-term damage.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.