Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
Experience:  Johns Hopkins Fellowship Trained, Certified and Licensed Medical Physician and Surgeon

will 1 lortab taken 2 months ago show up in hair test

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

The typical hair drug test uses a 1.5 inch piece of hair, which results a person's drug history for the past 80 to 90 days. After use, it takes anywhere from 5-7 days for a drug to be detectable using a hair test. Given that you took a single tablet, it is likely the you will test negative after 2 months.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.