BMW MD, Doctor
Experience:  AP/CP BE Pathologist, Harvard trained BE Molecular Genetic Pathologist

I have a swollen lymph node right under my right ear lobe.

I have a swollen lymph node right under my right ear lobe. Both of my ears also feel congested with cracking and popping when I open my jaw. I do have seasonal allergies and I use Flonase nasal spray day and night. What is this and should I be concerned about lymphoma?
Hello. I am not worried about you having lymphoma. It is much more likely that you are experiencing a swollen node secondary to you having allergies. If this continues without any change in your symptoms for more than 2 weeks, I would advise you to see your physician. If you develop a significant fever or experience night sweats or begin to lose a considerable amount of weight during this time, I would see your doctor as soon as possible. I hope this helps. I put a good amount of thought and care in to my answer. Please be respectful of my time and effort, and if satisfied, please click ACCEPT so I may be paid for my work. Please click ACCEPT or I do not get compensated for my efforts to assist you AND Just Answer holds your deposit. A bonus is always appreciated. Use of this service does not constitute any doctor-patient relationship, nor does it allow for confidentiality. I assume no medico-legal responsibility. If anything is unclear, please ask for clarification. **And please LET ME KNOW WHY YOU MAY NOT ACCEPT** as I want to help you and others and be sure you are getting the answer you needed. Take good care, and best wishes. BMW, MD