Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career

is there is any side effect on masturbathing

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 4 years ago.

Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be upto your expectations .

Welcome to just answer..

Well there are no medically proven organic side affects of masturbation. But psychologically , they do have affects. There are so many rumors that you will find on net and from your friends about masturbation, but none of them would be true from a medical perspective. The rumors can range from anything to growth of hair on palms to loss of fluid in joints. But all of that is false.

I would like to tell you about the psychological side affects a little more. If one masturbates regularly, the time to ejaculate decreases gradually. This results in decrease in time to reach the orgasm during sex. It also improves slowly when you start having sex, but can take time. other than that, there is no known or proven side effect. Even this psychological side effect is a hypothesis and many experts would be oppsed to it.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.

Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am 24 and i used to masturbath more than hour a day while doing telesex. and im willing to marry on next year. is this creature going to effect in the future? do i wanna meet any sexual problems in my family life? if so hw to cure it? i used to mastubath frm my teen age every and each day
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 4 years ago.

Welcome again...

It is perfectly natural. Y should not worry over it. the only people who have been experiencing problems are the ones who remained concerned about it. Just forget it. You are a normal person and be confident. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your system. It is perfectly fine. People who complain after marriage are mostly treated by psychiatrists because they do not have any disease and it was just their belief that made them patients. So just relax and stop worrying over it.

Best regards

Dr. Sam