tazechip
tazechip,
Experience:  dasdasd
18722459

does total eclipse assure detox work

Customer Question

does total eclipse assure detox work and how do i pass a weekly drug test
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer:

What drug or chemical do you test each week?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
just thc
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how long does it take to answer
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much:

Total Eclipse Assure Detox may not be as effective as claimed by the manufacturer. I suggest that you use Fast THCDETOX (http://thcdetox.net/products/fast-thc-marijuana-detox-kit-for-people-over-200-lbs-p2732.html). This product can be used within few hours to the test. However, I suggest you use the THCDETOX instead of Total Eclipse Assure Detox.

In addition, I suggest that you enhance the clearance from the body by using over the counter Niacin 500 2-3 times daily for 2 days starting 2 days prior to test day, plus drink cranberry juice regularly from 2-3 days before the test.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

when should i drink the total assure detox i got dip test tommorow at about 530pm

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much:

If you decide to use Total Assure Detox, I suggest that you use it today, and then starting tomorrow morning, drink cranberry juice. Avoid using thc today.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

total assure detox is just a masking agent right

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

what if i drink it 5 to 6 hours before test will it still work

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much:

It will work if used within 5-6 hours of time, but it is possible that the clearance from all the body fat tissue may not be complete. You want to allow enough time to clear from body fat tissues.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how much time and how long does it last
Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much;

The effect would last up to 12 hours.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

so i should take it 5 to 6 hours bfore the test

Expert:  Dr. Stan replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much:

Sure, you can use it 5-6 hours before the test. It was a pleasure to assist you. God bless.

Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.

As a physician trained and certified in drug test interpretation, I would STRONGLY disagree with the other experts answer.

There is NO scientific evidence that this product has any effect on removing THC from the body.

You should be aware that some of the products sold over the internet with claims that the help "beat" drug tests, "mask" or "detox" drugs from the body are both dangerous and under certain circumstances can cause your urine to be reported as "adulterated" (tampered). This type of test result is treated exactly the same for legal purposes as a positive test.

The only safe way to "beat" the test - is to not use the drug for a period longer than the detection period for the specific drug. Using this product or any similar product places your health and legal status at great risk.

Edited by FamilyPhysician on 6/29/2010 at 3:26 AM EST
Expert:  tazechip replied 6 years ago.
I fully agree with FamilyPhysician--you can try anything you like, but the "detox" products are all hype and sham!