Dr.David
Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS
6554558

i have been pooping blood since lastnight. There is no pain

i have been pooping blood since lastnight. There is no pain in my stomach or anywhere else. feel somewhat hungry and light headed
Hello
Is there diarrhea or loose stool also?
Do you feel nausea or vomiting?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, to diarrhea and the nausea
This seems that you have a condition called dysentery.It is an infection of the intestines that causes diarrhea with blood caused by bacteria,parasites or or other organisms. .Its most common causes are:Food poisoning, improper diet, and intestinal parasites or bacterial infections,Campylobacter food poisoning,Salmonella food poisoning,shigella food poisoning, E-coli food poisoning,entamoeba histolytica. You need immediate medical care. Antibiotics may be prescribed accordingly. I advice you to go to ER now as you require prescription medications.