Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor
Experience:  Physician
10798432

my hands and feet are swelling and sweating all the time. My

my hands and feet are swelling and sweating all the time. My head hurts like I am coming off of being drunk, I fall a sleep all of a sudden, and When the headaches come on I feel like I am drunk or out of it. What could this be?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.
When did the symptoms first start? When was the last time you had a routine blood tests done for blood glucose, thyroid, anemia, etc.? Do you smoke or drink alcohol or take any drugs? What is your usual diet like?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The symptoms started about a week ago. I have not had any blood tests done in a while other that OBGYN blood tests in a very long time because I do not have insurance. I also used to get seizures that is why this scares me
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.
The most likely causes of your symptoms include: nutritional deficiency (vitamin B deficiency), electrolyte imbalance, thyroid disease, autoimmune disease, or diabetes. You will need a full blood work-up including: CBC, BMP, TSH, Iron Panel. I recommend going to your doctor or to a health clinic to get these tests done. In the meantime, you should take a multivitamin daily such as Centrum, eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of fluids and electrolytes, and exercise daily. Regards.