Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Can std be transmitted if finger was inserted in Vagina and

Can std be transmitted if finger was inserted in Vagina and than later finger put in my mouth? Could bacteria have been transmited to me oraly from finer to cause std?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 6 years ago.

Hi regarding your question i want to share with you that inserting a finger into someone's vagina would only be an HIV risk if the finger had cuts or sores on it and if there was direct contact with HIV infected blood, vaginal fluids or semen from the other person. There might also be a risk if the person doing the fingering had HIV and their finger was after fingring if someone put fingers in mouth then no specific STD mentioned that may spread,so if someone finger has no cuts,abrasions or bleeding then no need to worry.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

So if vaginal fluid was on my finger and I licked it not likely to be able to get colidia?

If I licked the vagina orally what is probability of getting std that would cause increased urination. My urination is testing clean from test strip and DR visit and is clear but have urge to urinate much more than normal.

I had contact 2 weeks ago. Could it be something else. No fever , I just am getting tigleing sensation in lower back into buttocks and feel need to urinate.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 6 years ago.

As i mentioned that if there are abrasions or open wounds then chance sof spread of STD is there,bacterial transmission by this way is highly unlikely,increase urination and urge to urinate may because of different reasons such as prostate peoblem urinary tract infection not necessary with STD .