Experience:  dasdasd

i need to lose 20 pounds in 30 days.......i weigh 144 pounds

i need to lose 20 pounds in 30 days.......i weigh 144 pounds and am 5 '6.5, im 26.....could you please tell me how? i dont generally eat more than 800 calories a day ive been on that diet for like 7 yrs.....i used to weight 200 pounds.....dropped down to 110. but then when i had a baby 3 yrs ago i gained alot of weight and am still trying to lose it.....everytime i get my period i gain some weight and it never goes back down....and im sickk of trying to lose the weight i do exercise i run for 45 mins and usually burn 500 calories.....and then some weights. Is there any pill i can take? maybe some diet i can follow?
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 6 years ago.
Why 20 pounds in 30 days? Are you saying that on a strict 800 calorie a day diet you can't lose weight?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Cos i just want to lose the weight and get it over with it, besides its my daughters birthday and im going to be throwing a party for her and all my relatives are gonna b there, theyre all very...judgmental the first thing they say to u is "ohh uve gained weight" or "you look so good look, uve lost alot of weight" and yes i dont consume more than 800 calories in a day and those too are from munching on other people's food i cant remember the last time i had a meal......been atleat 7 yrs maybe even longer.....and i exercise i did the hcg a week ago, lost 5 pounds in like 6 days by the 10th day i had gained it all again plus 1 and i was not i dont know whats going on, i feel like crap all the time! oh one more ive been on dulcolax for 7 yrs too....i take about 15 a day and even with that theres some days that i just cant go....i exercise aswell....
Expert:  tazechip replied 6 years ago.
Well, first off, a healthy weight loss is about five or so pounds per month. At 800 calories per day you're nearly starving yourself, so no wonder you don't feel well. Hope you take plenty of vitamin supplements. The reasons for not losing weight on that low a calorie intake are either hypothyroidism or adrenal dysfunction, as in Cushing's disease or pituitary abnormalities so you need both those areas checked.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

well no i dont feel unwell i just feel ugly.....n i dont think i have a medical problem , are there any diet pills that actually work out there?
Expert:  tazechip replied 6 years ago.
The prescription pills like phentermine and Adderall help curb appetite, but, in your case, I don't think you need them because there's no way you should cut your calorie intkae further--that's true starvation. You may not think you have a medical problem, but, again if you're absolutely correct about the 800 calorie per day diet, there has to be something wrong if you can't lose weight. The physics and thermodynamics involved won't allow for weight gain with that kind of diet without a medical condition that's slowing metabolic rate drastically.