Sorry for the confusion. I apologize for the inconvenience.
This is ischial tuberosity, which is in the middle of the each butt. The pain is due to the ichial bursa inflammation. Bursa are the structures, which helps the tendon and muscle for the smooth movements. Please read about it;
The treatment is following;
1) passive stretching of the muscle.
2) physical therapy; simple muscle stretch, augmented muscle stretch, post-isometric relaxation.
3) deep electrotherapy; iontophoresis, phonophoresis, short wave diathermy, electrical stimulation, high voltage galvanic stimulation, biofeedback.
4) local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
5) anti-inflammatory analgesics; Ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil)
6) ischemic compression therapy; pressure on the points
8) steroid shots
Please feel free for your follow up questions.