Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD

I sometimes have a tingling or buzzing feeling in my lips and

I sometimes have a tingling or buzzing feeling in my lips and head, at first thinking it's vertigo but it's not from my ears. When I turn my head it will have that feeling. The room doesn't seem to spin it's me that seems to spin. This is very hard to describe.

Welcome to justanswer!

Sorry to hear about your problem

It seems that you are suffering from Benign positional vertigo. It happens when small particles dislodge in the inner ear. It will be diagnosed by neurological exam by a neurologist specializing in brain diseases. You need to take rest and avoid driving , working at high altitude and operating heavy machinery. The condition can be cured with canalith repositioning procedures, or "the Epley maneuver," . Avoid alcohol and aspirin till the condition resolves. Meclzine along with dimenhydrinate and scopolamine are the medicines used to ease the vertigo .