Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.

dull pain on right side between rib cage and hip bone and feel sick to stomic, g

dull pain on right side between rib cage and hip bone and feel sick to stomic, gose away when i strech, or stand up, no fever what could it be?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
is there pain on touch?
is it on the left or right side?
are you diagnosed of any medical condition?
on any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no pian on touch, right side, acid re-fux, no meds
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,it seems that your symptoms could be due to underlying renal(stones) or gall bladder pathology(chronic) ,ovarian (cyst)which may lead to similar dull pain as you described,so I will advise that you see a physician who can do a physical exam,sonogram to rule this possibility out.
There is also a possibility that your symptoms could be due to musculoskeletal origin (costochondritis-inflammation of rib cartilage) but it seems less likely as you mentioned there is no pain on touch,still a physician physical exam is required to rule it out.
No fever makes infectious causes less likely.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.