Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  Several years of clinical experience in all fields of Medicine.
11246089

what is a healthy U-Creatinine level in a 25 year old male

what is a healthy U-Creatinine level in a 25 year old male? I just had a urine test with the results returning of 3.2 mmol/L is this a health level?
Hello, welcome to just answer and thank you for your question.

The normal urine creatinine level is in the range of .50 - 1.30 mg/dL

100 ml urine contains atleast 0.5 mg of creatinine not exceeding 1.3 mg. I am not sure about the mmol/L unit.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.Please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button to accept the answer. FEEDBACK and BONUS would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can you not convert it?
I would like to highlight as there is no standard reference range for random urine creatinine levels, a 24-hour sample test is often relied upon, to find out the urine creatinine levels. In case of a 24-hour urine sample test, the normal creatinine level can be anywhere between 500 to 2000 mg/day.

If your creatinine level is a random urine sample, please do a 24 hour urine creatinine test to make sure that you get a more valuable test result.