DOCDEV, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, FCCS, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.

Where can I get antabuse implants I am prepared to go any

Customer Question

Where can I get antabuse implants? I am prepared to go anywhere.I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am in no real hurry for the answer, but I need an answer.

ATTENTION: ON THE 7TH MAY MY CREDIT CARD WAS DEBITED FOR THE AMOUNT OF $29. I still have not received anything like an answer, nothing at all useful, so would you please return my money to me immediately. I read specifically that clients are only supposed to pay when we are happy and authorise it, so please get back to me immediately.

Can someone please answer me??
Category: Medical
Expert:  DOCDEV replied 6 years ago.

Antabuse implants are not available in the US market yet.

Australia , Europe, Africa, and South America have licensed the sale of this products. It will take some time for FDA approval.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Dear Dr,

I cannot find ANYONE who does the implants - even my psychiatrist doesn't know. If they are available in Australia - where? If in UK - where?
Expert:  DOCDEV replied 6 years ago.

I know that its being done in Sydney, although i am not sure about the place.

I am leaving the question open , so that any other expert with accurate info might be able to help you .

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Apparently there was a clinic in Sydney doing them but they closed down. I have been all over the web, people from different countries are asking where they can get them - is there some secrecy about this or something?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Answer the question?