DOCDEV, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, FCCS, Post Doctoral Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.

many times when i go poop i get suddenly sweaty and dizzy then

many times when i go poop i get suddenly sweaty and dizzy then i get very nauseated. after that my stomach is off for hours what is happening?

Since how long has this been occurring?

Do you have any constipation or diarrhoea issues?

Any pain in the abdomen ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

This problem has been going on about a year, i go to the bathroom maybe once a day or every other day. There is only some discomfort not much pain. I also have sarcoidosis to.

Cardiac involvement is present in 20% to 30% of patients with sarcoidosis.

The presentation of cardiac sarcoidosis can range from asymptomatic conduction abnormalities to fatal ventricular arrhythmia.

I am not being to explain , exactly why you have sweatiness and dizziness during bowel movements, but certainly , this warrants a detailed physical examination , specifiocally ruling out cardiac sarcoidosis, which might be responsible for these symptoms.

Edited by DOCDEV on 5/6/2010 at 5:21 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

what is a cardiac sarcoidosis?

Sarcoidosis is a chronic inflammatory condition and inflammatory granulomas can be seen anywhere in the body., including the heart.

If present in the heart , it can cause many different types of problems - like dizzyness , fainting spells , low BP ., palpitations.

This should be ruled out by ECG andEchocardiography.

Since you mentioned that you have sarcoidosis, I think , heart involvement should be ruled out.