Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

Burning during urination and ejaculation. Pressure and slight pain in lower abdo

Burning during urination and ejaculation. Pressure and slight pain in lower abdomen during urination. Random pinch type feelings at the head of the penis in the urinary tract, not during urination. Symptoms except for the pinching at the head have been occuring for a while but not severe. Now that this new symptom is occuring, i am aware of the others. Also, this pinching occured after excessive masturbation. Approximately 3 times in 8-9 hours.
With the symptoms that you are having you should be worked up for a urinary tract infection. I would like that you should have a urine analysis done to see if you have an infection in your urinary tract. If proven, you will require antibiotics to treat your infection. I would therefore request you to contact your doctor for further evaluation of your condition to rule out an infection in your case.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

What about the pressure and slight pain in the lower abdomen? Could that be a possible problem with my prostate or bladder?

The pressure and the pain in the lower abdomen is due to infection, which would most likely be an infection of your urinary bladder, however it can be an infection of the prostate (prostatitis) as well. Regards
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So would all of these possibilities show up with the urine analysis? Or do i need to get several different tests done? If it is prostatitis, would that explain why i also have a pain in my right groin area? i originally thought it was a muscle strain, but it seems like the pain is transferring from my bladder area. Thank you.
Yes, these possibilities would most likely show on a urine analysis. The treatment for both prostatitis and a UTI are also similar with antibiotics such as Ciprofloxacin and TMP/SMZ. With your symptoms the most likely diagnosis is a urinary tract infection such as cystitis (inflammation of the urinary bladder). Regards