Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

fluttering, pulsating mid-upper abdominal cavity with an approx.

fluttering, pulsating mid-upper abdominal cavity with an approx. 5" mass lower right abdomen (have uterine fibroids), Often right food will spasm at night and right leg feels as though I'm losing feeling on occassion.

Sorry for the problem.

Please let me know a little more about the symptoms so that I can try. How long are feeling the pulse? Have you felt yourself? Or doctor has find out on examination? Are you thin built? Any other symptom? Any past illness?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Been feeling the pulsating for about 7 months (comes and goes) not consistent...felt as though I was pregnant, strong kicking sensation to put it in layman terms. 5'7, 154lbs. Went to the doctors as one morning i woke up with radiating upper back pain. No pain in my adbdomen, other than fullness, pulsating sensations and can feel a definet large mass or hardening of something? No past illness, although I did of perphial neuropathy in my right foot with foot drop about 7 years ago, couldn't walk for 8 months.

Thank you for the input.

I shall try my best to explain the condition. The pulsating feeling in the abdomen can be due to the fibroid pressing lower on the abdominal artery or on its branch., you can feel the pulsation in the mid abdomen. The other possibility can be aneurysm or dilatation of the abdominal aorta. If there is any pulsatile vessels below any mass in the upper abdomen, it can give you a transmitted pulsation too. A CT or MRI can be diagnostic. Otherwise angiography, doppler study may be needed.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.