Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine

left ear canal is closing up, feels like something is pushing

left ear canal is closing up, feels like something is pushing on it. It is visibly narrower than my right canal.
sounds crazy, but I have been having bad headaches for past 2 weeks behind my left ear.
You could have an infection of the ear canal, external otitis. We can't tell what is going on in your ear without seeing it. You need to see a doctor and have the ear checked. It could be infected or full of wax.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I had a family Dr. say it was inflamed and perscribe ear drops ( ) back in November. Has never changed. I will make appointment with Ear nose throat specialist, I think. It just really weired and i think is getting worse.

I would agree with seeing an ENT doctor. Sorry I can't tell you what it is online.