Dr.Sawhney, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,MS

I cant stand on tiptoe with my left leg.My foot stays flat

I can't stand on tiptoe with my left leg.My foot stays flat on the floor when I try
Hello, welcome to just answer and thank you for your question.

Do you have this problem since birth?

So, are you flat footed on your left leg only? Any pain in your left knee and hip joints?

What about your right leg?

I am still available online to answer your queries after I get the above info.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No I've not had it since birth just a few weeks (4)

Im not flat footed only now can't stand on my left toes.Right leg is ok except for pain in bum when walking any distance.Thanks

I think you should do an ray of the foot to exclude any changes in the joints of your foot.

Besides physiotherapy, you should perhaps also consult a chiropractor to improve the stability / movement of your toes, foot and also to improve your stance while walking.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.Please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button to accept the answer. FEEDBACK and BONUS would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I feel that the problem is coming from my left thigh spasm Idon.t feel that my foot has chanded only the mechanism that enables me to go up on my left toes
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your help--is it usual for this condition to be rectified with physio
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor
Experience: MBBS,MS